Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris is your guide to the city's best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Wonder at the city's museums and architecture, stroll through the Pere Lachaise and dine on rich French cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Paris and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris:
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout;
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor a trip to your personal needs and interests;
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots;
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices;
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss;
- Convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 8 colour neighbourhood maps;
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides, Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Tuileries and Opera, Sacre-Coeur and Montmartre, Centre Pompidou and Le Marais, Notre Dame and the Islands, The Latin Quarter, Musee d'Orsay and St Germain des Pres and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris, an easy-to-use guide filled with top experiences - neighbourhood by neighbourhood - that literally fits in your pocket. Make the most of a quick trip to Paris with trusted travel advice to get you straight to the heart of the city.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Paris's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Paris city guide and Experience Paris guide.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide for a comprehensive look at all that the country has to offer.
Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, videos, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day.