From mountainous, tropical rainforests with abundant wildlife to fertile subtropical foothills and bird-filled coastal wetlands and beautiful beaches, Belize is an extraordinary and fascinating country to explore. Whether you want to enjoy world-class diving, snorkeling and sport fishing, ancient Mayan ruins or endless bird-watching opportunities, this brand new Footprint Handbook provides comprehensive coverage of this diverse and unique country including amazing cultural insights, all the best places to eat, drink and sleep, detailed advice on how to get around and how to experience the most from the adventure activities on offer.
* Detailed transport advice on how to get there and how to get around
* Extensive coverage of Belize's exceptional sights and sites
* Amazing cultural & historical insights
* Our recommended itineraries to help you plan your trip whether you're travelling for one week or four
* Accommodation listings for every budget
* Detailed street maps for important towns and cities
* Full-colour section which includes photos and maps to give you a real sense of the destination and help you plan your trip with ease
Packed with information on all the main attractions as well as detailed information on the dozens of activities and adventures that will help you get off the beaten track, Footprint's Belize Handbook will help you get to the heart of this unique country.