Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
This edition of Wuthering Heights provides depth and context for A Level students, with the complete novel in an easy to read format, and a detailed introduction and bespoke glossary written by an experienced A Level teacher with academic expertise in the area.
· Affordable high quality complete text of Wuthering Heights, ideal for AS and A Level Literature
· Perfectly pitched introductions provide the depth and demand required by AS and A Level
· Explore the contemporary context, Emily Brontë’s writing, the novel’s critical reception and subsequent interpretations for a deeper reading of the text
· Expand your further reading with a list of key articles and critical and theoretical texts
· Improve your understanding of the novel with unfamiliar concepts and culturally-specific terms defined in the glossary