Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
The Hamilton Skills Builder 1 Teacher’s Book is a complete step-by-step guide for teachers on how to make the best use of the material in the Student’s Book. The Hamilton Skills Builder 1 Teacher’s Book contains:
• a unit plan box at the beginning of each unit summarising the contents of the unit.
• a lead-in section in every unit which provides an introduction to each unit.
• detailed instructions for all tasks.
• the keys to all tasks.
• detailed instructions for all DO IT RIGHT! features.
• extra comprehension questions for each of the reading texts.
• the recording script for all listening tasks. The words in the recording script which provide the correct answers to the listening tasks are underlined for easy reference and for teaching purposes.
• detailed instructions and the recording script for all JUST SAY IT! pronunciation features.