Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
This edition of The Great Gatsby provides depth and context for A Level students, with the complete novel in an easy to read format, and a detailed introduction and bespoke glossary written by an experienced A Level teacher with academic expertise in the area.
* Affordable high quality complete text of The Great Gatsby, ideal for AS and A Level Literature
* Perfectly pitched introductions provide the depth and demand required by AS and A Level
* Explore the contemporary context, F. Scott Fitzgerald's writing, the novel's critical reception and subsequent interpretations for a deeper reading of the text
* Expand your further reading with a list of key articles and critical and theoretical texts
* Improve your understanding of the novel with unfamiliar concepts and culturally-specific terms defined in the glossary