Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
For over twenty-five years, leadership legend and personal mastery trailblazer Robin Sharma has mentored billionaires, business titans, professional sports superstars and entertainment royalty via a revolutionary methodology that has caused them to accomplish rare-air results. Now, in this groundbreaking book, he makes this transformational system available to anyone ready for undefeatable positivity, monumental productivity, deep spiritual freedom and a life of helpfulness to many.
In The Everyday Hero Manifesto you will discover:
· The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realize their visionary ambitions
· Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power and past troubles into triumphs
· A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
· Pioneering insights on installing world-class routines, including rising early, achieving superhuman fitness and becoming the most disciplined person you know
· Unusual wisdom knowledge to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
Part memoir on a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.