The Student’s Book Pack contains a print Student’s Book that is visually engaging. Each unit incorporates the course theme of life skills, along with Grammar sections, Support boxes and a writing syllabus. A webcode is included, providing access to the Student’s Resource Centre where video worksheets and audio are available.
Designed to help students become natural, effective communicators, Open Mind prepares learners for life both in and out of the work environment. The comprehensive life skills syllabus will help students develop an understanding of ‘work and career’, ‘study and learning’, and ‘self and society’. Students will also acquire essential strategies to help them become more efficient learners.
- The four skills are systematically developed through a carefully designed skills syllabus, phasing in new skills while consolidating existing ones.
- A diverse range of topics exposes learners to a variety of perspectives in order to encourage critical thinking.
- Self-assessment features are built into speaking and writing workshops, allowing students to monitor and track their own progress.
- High quality video content matched to the themes and language areas covered in the course, presents new language in its natural context to hold students’ interest.
- Study is flexible and can continue outside of the classroom with the Digital Student’s Book, Resource Centre and Online Workbook.
- Subiect Principal
- Nivel Pregatire
Istoric preț pentru: Open Mind British edition Elementary A2 Student's Book