Set paperback + audio download
A down-to-earth course to Motivate! teenage students. Motivate! is a four-level well-balanced course for secondary school students. There is a sensible paced approach to teaching grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and the four skills, with an emphasis on mixed abilities.
• Thorough grammar teaching with practice in written and oral contexts
• Engaging and age-appropriate reading texts and tasks
• Regular listening exercises enhance students' communicative competence
• Well-structured and well-modelled methods for the teaching and practising of the productive skills (speaking and writing) lead to frequent opportunities for personalisation
• Strong culture and CLIL features in every unit accompany lots of real-world content
• A wealth of support features and tips (e.g. learning strategies and common errors) make the learning experience more memorable and effective.