Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
'Esther Wojcicki is leading a revolution . . . [She] shows us how to be our best so our children can be their best.' Arianna Huffington
Being a parent is complicated – but the trick to succeed is simpler than you think.
Known as the Godmother of Silicon Valley, Esther Wojcicki’s three daughters are all hugely successful in both their professional and personal lives. What’s her parenting secret?
As we face an epidemic of parental and childhood anxiety, Woj has the advice every parent wants to hear: climb out of that helicopter and relax.
Her tried and tested TRICK approach will help you:
· Let your child discover their own passions
· Move on from past parenting mistakes
· Build rock-solid foundations for a lifelong relationship
· Be brave enough to give your child freedom
· Work with your children, not against them
· Set healthy relationships with technology
Your children are the future. If you change your parenting, you can change the world.
'A brilliant book. It should be on the bookshelf of every parent.' FROST MAGAZINE