Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
Develop learners' mathematical fluency, problem solving and reasoning skills using the mastery approach, with this series of Learner's Books.
- Introduce topics through engaging starter activities;
- Develop mathematical language with New Words and worked examples;
- Illustrate topics clearly and vividly with imaginative design and relatable characters;
- Build fluency and mathematical reasoning skills by exploring;
clarifying, practising and then extending concepts to ensure learners master mathematical ideas;
- Enhance learners' ability to apply their skills and solve non-routine mathematical problems, by ensuring they secure a deep conceptual understanding of the subject;
- Support learners of all abilities with Hints and Try this extension challenges;
- Secure knowledge with problem solving integrated throughout;
- Incorporates assessment for learning through self-check activities at the end of each unit.