The Collins Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives series offers a skills-building approach to the Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives curriculum framework (0838) from 2022.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title for the Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives curriculum framework (0838) from 2022.
- Focused on improving the Global Perspectives skills – Analysis, Collaboration, Communication, Evaluation, Reflection and Research – the Teacher’ s Guide provides everything you need to teach with confidence using the Student’ s book, providing full coverage of the Stage 5 Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives curriculum framework.
- Downloadable and editable lesson plans and worksheets can be adapted to suit your local context. Curriculum mapping tables and unit overviews support effective planning.
- Organised by topic – each chapter enables students to develop their Global Perspectives skills through an exploration of one of sixteen global topics.
- Stage 5 topics include Working with other countries, Improving communication, Water, food and farming, Globalisation, and Education for all.
- Supports teachers to prepare learners for a seamless transition to Stage 6.
Collins Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives
Istoric preț pentru: Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives Teacher's Guide: Stage 5