Introduce your learners to creative writing and writing for a purpose. They’ll write rhyming poems and instructions for a cat feeder, helping build their extended writing skills as they progress through the units. Each unit focuses on a different text type such as dialogue, recounts, reports or instructions. Model texts in each chapter show learners good examples of each writing type and specific activities are included to help them practise their grammar. Planning tools and an extended writing task develop learners’ essential skills including editing, checking, planning and creative thinking.
- Help your learners understand different writing types with the model texts at the start of each unit
- Improve comprehension and text analysis skills with the ‘Let’s Talk’ section in each unit, which encourages learners to discuss the model text
- The ‘Writer’s Toolbox’ provides a useful checklist of grammar and writing skills to help learners write different text types.
- Helpful tools, like planning scaffolds, help learners understand how to plan extended writing tasks
- Prelims p1-6. Learning units p7-111. Acknowledgements p112.
Sarah Lindsay, Wendy Wren
Cambridge University Press
- Nivel Pregatire
Cambridge Grammar and Writing Skills
4K, 4KHJ, 4M, YQC, YQCS, YQE
Istoric preț pentru: Cambridge Grammar and Writing Skills - Learner's Book 3