Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
The 18-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner in Sapphire Blue allows you to take notes alongside your weekly plans. Each left-hand page shows the days of the week, while each right-hand page is kept free for note-taking, to-dos, lists and ideas. This diary/planner allows you to plan one week at a time, from July 2021 to December 2022, while also offering the space and freedom of a notebook.
Like all our planners and notebooks, the opening pages feature an ‘In case of loss’ notice to customize with contact details and a reward. There’s space to record useful personal details at the start, followed by yearly and monthly overviews for macro-planning. Reference pages provide crucial information for travel planning, with international time zones and dialing codes, as well as handy measures and conversions around the world.
A blue elastic closure across the front keeps everything together, allowing you to place loose notes between the pages – as well as in the expandable pocket in the back. The color-coordinated bookmark ribbon keeps you on track throughout the year, while gently rounded corners protect your planner against wear and tear as you move between work, home and all the places in between.
The reusable paperband B-side features a 2022 self-standing calendar to cut out and make for your desk or home.
- dated from July 2021 to December 2022
- hard and soft cover
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialling codes and flight duration
- worldwide holidays calendar available from moleskine.com/diaryaddons
- color-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- matching ribbon bookmark
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°.