Anne Robinson, Karen Saxby
The 18-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner in classic black balances week-by-week planning with note-taking. Each two-page spread shows the days of the week on the left, opposite a ruled page for notes, to-dos and random thoughts on the right. Dated from July 2021 to December 2022, this practical layout lets you see the whole week at a glance, while also providing the space and freedom of a notebook.
The opening pages of the 18-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner feature an ‘In case of loss’ notice to customize with contact details and a reward, along with a Personal Data section to complete with any key info you might need on the move. Yearly and monthly snapshot pages provide a broad overview of 2021 and 2022, followed by useful information for travel planning – from international time zones to dialing codes and a map to log your journeys.
A black elastic closure across the front cover holds everything together, allowing you to tuck loose notes between the pages – as well as in the expandable pocket in the back. The matching bookmark ribbon takes you directly to the right week every time, while gently rounded corners protect your planner against wear and tear as you move about your day.
Take your planning to the next level with the reusable paperband B-side which features a 2022 calendar to make and stand on your desk.
- dated from July 2021 to December 2022
- hard and soft cover
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialling codes and flight duration
- worldwide holidays calendar available from moleskine.com/diaryaddons
- color-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- matching ribbon bookmark
- reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°.